HOW IT WORKS
PowerAire makes the most efficient use of fuel by producing cooling, heat and power at the point of use allowing the home or business owner to benefit from distributed power and maximum efficiency in energy generation. This process is typically two to three times more efficient as a centralized electrical utility grid. The result is lower energy bills.
- Continuous power source – producing electricity to use or sell back to the grid
- Provides uninterruptable power when the grid goes down
- The natural gas engine drives a compressor which cools just like an electric air conditioner but at a lower cost of energy.
- The engine creates heat, which is recovered for water and space heating
- With the Air Source heat pump, additional heat is captured from outside air. Combined with the engine heat, the operating range of the heat pump can be extended to -20 degrees
- Offers the lowest operating cost of any heating / cooling systems
- Fully programmable inverter allows for time-of-day and peak shaving, interfaces with solar or wind power, sells back to the grid and integration with multiple units